With the ChartMaker Mobile App, STI is intent on developing an EHR experience that serves the physician, rather than chasing government requirements. Designed from the start to provide features that you want, it breaks the electronic shackles that keep you at your desk.
ChartMaker now truly goes with you, wherever you go, including when you’re on call, at home, or doing rounds.
Our goal over the next two years, is to make mobile computing the primary EHR modality for doctors to interact with patient medical records. Admittedly, we have a ways to go, but we hope you’ll see this as a great first step. And we’re actively working on new features.
Convenience and Speed
• Access your schedule and patient information anywhere, anytime.
• Tap and swipe with your finger instead of type and click with a conventional keyboard and mouse.
• Beyond the inherent convenience of a mobile device, it’s faster too!
STI didn’t want to merely reproduce the functionality of the ChartMaker Medical Suite on a phone. As with the ChartMaker Health Portal and Patient Portal, STI has designed the architecture and the user experience from the ground up starting with technology that is made for the cloud and mobile computing. This enables ChartMaker Mobile to present information to you faster than ever, using the intuitive and modern touch methods that you already know.
Compatibility with locally hosted Medical Suite clients
• Regardless of where your Medical Suite software is installed, onsite at your practice or in the ChartMaker Cloud, you can use the ChartMaker Mobile App.
Supports HIPAA and Meaningful Use Security Requirements
• Rest assured that the ChartMaker Mobile App uses secure encryption between your phone and your patient data.
• Lost device? No worries.
– Automated logouts after a short period of inactivity ensures that if you lose your device, it won’t stay connected to the ChartMaker Mobile sever.
– And when you’re done viewing the Protected Health Information (PHI) of patients, ChartMaker Mobile leaves none of it behind on your mobile device.
Designed to deliver what doctors want, not necessarily the government
• See your appointment schedule at a glance for today, tomorrow, whenever. This includes the past 30 days of appointments.
• Share appointment schedules among other doctors in the practice, if you desire.
• Quickly access the same appointment detail information you would see in Practice Manager, including:
– Appointment time, reason, schedule type/location, appointment duration, patient name, patient date of birth and age, patient birth sex, insurance case
• Tap the patient’s name in the appointment (or look up a different patient) to see details about the patient, including:- Home address, phone number, email, insurance coverage, preferred pharmacies, last and next appointment, healthcare proxies, advanced directives, medications, allergies, diagnoses (active and inactive)
– Home address, phone number, email, insurance coverage, preferred pharmacies, last and next appointment, healthcare proxies, advanced directives, medications, allergies, diagnoses (active and inactive)
• Tap the phone icon next to the patient’s phone number to call them from your phone.
• Please remember not to email patient protected health information (PHI), as email is not secure.
• Enabling members of your practice to use the mobile app can be done easily from within the ChartMaker Medical Suite.
• You also designate who has the authority to perform this function.
ChartMaker Medical Suite 2016 is already mobile enabled (v6.1.6 and higher)
Tell us what you want!
• In the ChartMaker Mobile app you can send feedback about what you like, don’t like, and new features you want. This feedback goes directly to STI’s Mobile Product development team.
• We have more features that we are actively working on to support you on the go, such as charge entry.