The ChartMaker® PatientPortal is an online service that allows a patient (or patient representative) to keep track of their personal medical information; while also allowing practices to share and receive information easily with patients.
- Requirement for MIPS Promoting Interoperability “Provider to Patient Exchange” objective.
- Ability to send and receive messages to and from your patients.
- Upload health related educational resources for your patients.
- Patients create their own username and password.
- Patients can update their demographic information.
- Message Types include: Appointment and Refill Requests, Billing and Health Questions, and General Messages.
- Information includes: General information, Responsible Party, Employment Information, Insurance, Emergency Contacts, Pharmacy, Medications, Allergies, and History Information.
- Patients can view, print, or delete clinical summary information for each visit.
- Patient will be able to download any documents (i.e., registration forms & educational materials) the practice makes available.
- Configurable by the Practice.
- Portal Administrators will have access to all patients registered with the ability to reset passwords when needed, as well as the ability to send broadcast messages via the Announcements option.