STI Billing Service Independent Sales Organization (ISO) Program
STI wants to help you to run a more successful billing service business by joining STI’s Billing Service ISO Program. STI has provided billing software to medical practices since 1979. In 1995 we were one of the first vendors to develop and release an Electronic Medical Record System for Independent Medical Practices. We’ve been working with billing companies for over 25 years to provide them with the software that they need to provide billing software and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) options for their medical clients.
- Sell a Practice and Earn a Commission
Medical practices and physicians are looking for a new billing software, a billing service, or an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. If you market to the medical community, you may be able to offer qualified products from STI Computer Services and earn commissions.
- The More You Refer, the More You are Rewarded
The more medical practices or physicians that you know and that purchase an STI Computer Services system, the more that you can earn. Here are the commission amounts.
- First sale in a calendar year $ 500.00
- Second sale in a calendar year $ 750.00
- All additional sales in a calendar year $ 1,000.00
- Commissions are paid approximately 30 days after STI receives payment from your clients
- Sales Assistance and Training
If your organization qualifies as an ISO, you will be assigned to work with an STI Regional Manager to assist you in understanding the STI Product Line, to provide marketing materials, and to help you make sales. Learn more about our Products here.