Electronic Health Records
ChartMaker® Clinical EHR
The importance of an efficient Electronic Health Records (EHR) system has grown with the inception of programs such as Meaningful Use and and the Merit-Based Incentive Program (MIPS). With a renewed focus on quality of care, the ChartMaker® Clinical module is a fully functional Electronic Health Records system to help your medical practice succeed in every aspect of healthcare today.
- e-Rx: A complete electronic prescribing (e-Rx) module with ability to prescribe both controlled (EPCS) and non-controlled substances and the capability to submit electronic prior authorizations (ePa)
- MIPS: Supports and assists you for MIPS Participation
- Dictation: Dragon Medical compatible
- ChartMaker Mobile: Allows the users to access and view patient charts from mobile devices.
- Seamless Integration: Fully integrated with our billing and scheduling system (Practice Manager) to avoid duplicate entry
- Template Editor: Allows you to customize templates
- Health Portal: Provides one place for your practice to connect to receive data from various medical laboratories, medical centers and RHIOs
- Patient Portal: STI provides an online service that allows a patient to keep track of their personal medical information and communicate easily with patients
- Electronic Lab Results: Includes an electronic interface to receive medical laboratory information electronically
- Training: Available both on-site and remote
API Requirements and Agreement