STI Computer Services
Advancing the delivery of ambulatory healthcare for clinicians with Service, Technology and Innovation.
Our History, Your Future
Healthcare has become complicated to navigate. Medical practices have become difficult to manage. An innovative company with flexible solutions is needed to guide you through these ever-increasing challenges.
For over 40 years, STI Computer Services has been your healthcare partner providing software and support to thousands of medical practices.
Since 1979, our mission as a Healthcare Technology Company is to:
- Provide comprehensive, intuitive Health IT solutions
- Provide peace of mind and security to clients in the ever-changing, fast-paced world of Healthcare and Information Technology
- Transform the healthcare landscape by improving the efficiency of small to mid-size medical practices
- Developed one of the first Practice Management and EMR systems in the country
- With over 40 years of experience, our team has a depth of knowledge and expertise rarely seen in the Health IT industry
- We pride ourselves on meaningful connections with clients to serve as more than vendors, but as their partners in their success
Our proud partners and affiliations include:
- Drummond Certified - ONC Health IT - 2015 Edition
- Nuance Dragon Advantage Partner
- SureScripts White Coat of Quality award for 2012, 2013 and 2015
- Microsoft Silver Partner
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner Ready Business Partner
- Compliancy Group - HIPAA Seal Of Compliance
- HP Inc Partner First Silver Partner
- ESET Gold Partner
- Varnex- Trusted IT Advisors- Member
- Original Member of the HIMSS Electronic Health Records Association (EHRA)
- InstaMed, a J.P. Morgan company
Meet the Team
With over 40 years of experience, our team has a depth of knowledge and expertise rarely seen in the Health IT industry.
STI Computer Services is searching for talented professionals to facilitate our continuous growth in the Healthcare Information Technology Marketplace. We currently seek candidates to fill the available positions listed below.
If you feel your qualifications are a match for any these available positions, please follow the application instructions contained in the contact section for each posting.
Job Title: Practice Manager Software Support Level 1 Analyst
Department: Customer Support
Reports To: Supervisor - Practice Manager Support Level 1
The ChartMaker® Medical Suite Level 1 Support Analyst provides the first line of customer support for software issues. The Level 1 Support Analyst must be dependable, have excellent communication, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills. The ability to work effectively with limited supervision is necessary. Providing excellent customer service is the primary objective of the Level 1 Support Analyst role to ensure client satisfaction.
We are in search of a Practice Manager level 1 software support analyst to join our team. We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, self-disciplined individual to fill this critical position at STI. Excellent customer relation skills are required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Respond to incoming support requests from users of ChartMaker® Practice Manager
- Work directly with customers, via phone or email to address issues and answer software questions
- Investigate and document customer reported software issues
- Collaborate with Level 2 analysts to solve client issues
- Assist clients with software upgrades
- Recommend improvements to the software as needed
- Respond to after-hours calls, as part of a scheduled rotation
Skills & Abilities:
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize requests and activities
- Familiarity with the remote access process to connect to customer systems
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience supporting application software preferred, but we are willing to train a qualified candidate
- Medical billing knowledge and experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical practice workflow a plus
- Excellent time management and analytical skills, and the ability to work independently
- Basic understanding of computers in networked and cloud environments a plus
- Knowledge of SQL query language a plus
Casual work environment where you will be part of a collaborative team that support each other. The corporate culture is reflective of dedicated professionals who enjoy working together as a cohesive team. It is essential to have the ability to work well with others and to be self-driven to meet individual as well as team goals. We support a work-life balance and are 100% remote.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If interested submit your resume, including salary requirements, using the form below:
JOB TITLE: Medical Billing Team Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
The primary role of a Team Supervisor is to supervise, train and mentor the staff, as well as monitor productivity and quality assurance. The role also includes overseeing all billing processes and providing appropriate feedback to management to assist in the continuous revenue cycle growth and success of the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise assigned team(s).
- Detailed understanding of health care billing: from data entry through payment resolution of the accounts.
- Perform duties in a timely manner as required by clients and company.
- Provides technical and leadership skills by mentoring, motivating, training, and coaching; communicating clear job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Enforces Quality Assurance (QA) billing departmental objectives, by measuring billing results against established and future processes; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
- Identify and refer operational improvements and concerns within the billing office, to the Operations and/or Division Manager for workflow optimization and resolve issues when possible.
- Handle escalated client issues/special projects as needed.
- Conduct monthly team meetings to monitor health and success of the team and clients.
- Provide yearly reviews to staff.
- Participate in educational activities and attend team/staff meetings.
- Provide courteous and professional customer service to clients, patients, insurance companies and/or other third-party affiliations.
- Follow company policies, procedures and protocols; report compliance issues.
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations by keeping all PHI confidential and protected.
- Support company goals and always remain a company advocate.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Math/Accounting skills, understanding of payment application processes.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to independently move and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to establish and monitor performance/productivity standards.
- Must be a team player and willing to learn/take on new responsibilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- 3-5 years of direct healthcare financial supervisory experience.
- Working experience in a Medical Office Practice setting in the area of billing and
TO SUBMIT A RESUME, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW:
JOB TITLE: Medical Billing Specialist
An established RCM company is seeking an experienced Medical Billing Specialist to provide revenue cycle management services for independent physicians and group practices.
• Maintenance of data files received from client in an organized fashion.
• Submission and verification of electronic insurance claims.
• Editing of electronic insurance claim denials for resubmission.
• Production and mailing of paper claims w/ necessary attachments.
• Processing of appeals to facilitate claim denials.
• Production and mailing of secondary claims with EOBs attached.
• Production and review of electronic patient statements.
• Coordination of patient account collection agency activity.
• Posting and balancing of payments received.
• Processing of patient and insurance refunds.
• Processing of returned patients checks.
• Working the aged accounts receivable report to follow up on past due claims.
• Production of end-of-month financial reports for managerial review.
• Production of specialty requested reports as needed.
• Assisting clients with credentialing issues and fee schedule renegotiation.
• Providing coding guidance as needed (CPCs on staff)
• Providing telephone/email support for physicians and patients as needed.
• Must have two years of applied experience in billing, health care field preferred.
• Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance billing regulations preferred.
• Strong computing and software skills (PC, MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of ChartMaker Practice Manager software a plus.
TO SUBMIT A RESUME, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW:
Job Title: Technical Help Desk Representative
Location: Syracuse, NY
Department: Technical Services
Reports To: Help Desk Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our clients via email, telephone, and remote troubleshooting.
- Main point of contact for incoming technical support issues/requests
- Troubleshoot incoming technical support issues
- Escalating or re-routing calls to appropriate departments
- Logging of all customer interactions into HDS
- Utilize managed services to proactively respond to hardware issues
- Light shipping and receiving and inventory control
- Prepare new servers and workstations for installation
- Repair broken customer/loaner equipment
- Provide occasional emergency support after regular business hours and weekends
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior helpdesk/technical support experience preferred
- Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry estimated up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
TO SUBMIT A RESUME, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW: