STI Computer Services
Advancing the delivery of ambulatory healthcare for clinicians with Service, Technology and Innovation.
Our History, Your Future
Healthcare has become complicated to navigate. Medical practices have become difficult to manage. An innovative company with flexible solutions is needed to guide you through these ever-increasing challenges.
For over 40 years, STI Computer Services has been your healthcare partner providing software and support to thousands of medical practices.
Since 1979, our mission as a Healthcare Technology Company is to:
- Provide comprehensive, intuitive Health IT solutions
- Provide peace of mind and security to clients in the ever-changing, fast-paced world of Healthcare and Information Technology
- Transform the healthcare landscape by improving the efficiency of small to mid-size medical practices
- Developed one of the first Practice Management and EMR systems in the country
- With over 40 years of experience, our team has a depth of knowledge and expertise rarely seen in the Health IT industry
- We pride ourselves on meaningful connections with clients to serve as more than vendors, but as their partners in their success
Our proud partners and affiliations include:
- Drummond Certified - ONC Health IT - 2015 Edition
- Nuance Dragon Advantage Partner
- SureScripts White Coat of Quality award for 2012, 2013 and 2015
- Microsoft Silver Partner
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner Ready Business Partner
- Compliancy Group - HIPAA Seal Of Compliance
- HP Inc Partner First Silver Partner
- ESET Gold Partner
- Varnex- Trusted IT Advisors- Member
- Original Member of the HIMSS Electronic Health Records Association (EHRA)
- InstaMed, a J.P. Morgan company
Meet the Team
With over 40 years of experience, our team has a depth of knowledge and expertise rarely seen in the Health IT industry.
STI Computer Services is searching for talented professionals to facilitate our continuous growth in the Healthcare Information Technology Marketplace. We currently seek candidates to fill the available positions listed below.
If you feel your qualifications are a match for any these available positions, please follow the application instructions contained in the contact section for each posting.
JOB TITLE: Medical Billing Specialist
An established RCM company is seeking an experienced Medical Billing Specialist to provide revenue cycle management services for independent physicians and group practices.
• Maintenance of data files received from client in an organized fashion.
• Submission and verification of electronic insurance claims.
• Editing of electronic insurance claim denials for resubmission.
• Production and mailing of paper claims w/ necessary attachments.
• Processing of appeals to facilitate claim denials.
• Production and mailing of secondary claims with EOBs attached.
• Production and review of electronic patient statements.
• Coordination of patient account collection agency activity.
• Posting and balancing of payments received.
• Processing of patient and insurance refunds.
• Processing of returned patients checks.
• Working the aged accounts receivable report to follow up on past due claims.
• Production of end-of-month financial reports for managerial review.
• Production of specialty requested reports as needed.
• Assisting clients with credentialing issues and fee schedule renegotiation.
• Providing coding guidance as needed (CPCs on staff)
• Providing telephone/email support for physicians and patients as needed.
• Must have two years of applied experience in billing, health care field preferred.
• Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance billing regulations preferred.
• Strong computing and software skills (PC, MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of ChartMaker Practice Manager software a plus.
TO SUBMIT A RESUME, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW:
Job Title: Technical Help Desk Representative
Location: Syracuse, NY
Department: Technical Services
Reports To: Help Desk Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our clients via email, telephone, and remote troubleshooting.
- Main point of contact for incoming technical support issues/requests
- Troubleshoot incoming technical support issues
- Escalating or re-routing calls to appropriate departments
- Logging of all customer interactions into HDS
- Utilize managed services to proactively respond to hardware issues
- Light shipping and receiving and inventory control
- Prepare new servers and workstations for installation
- Repair broken customer/loaner equipment
- Provide occasional emergency support after regular business hours and weekends
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior helpdesk/technical support experience preferred
- Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry estimated up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
TO SUBMIT A RESUME, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW: