Integrated Faxing for Medical Practices
The STI electronic faxing module was built specifically for the needs of medical practices. We understand the need for providers and their staff to be able to quickly edit, annotate, and import faxes into our EHR software. We offer an intuitive user interface to integrate both inbound and outbound faxing into the ChartMaker Medical Suite Healthcare solutions.
Charges/Month based upon your monthly eFaxing Volume — $10/month maintenance fee, plus:
- 4.5 cents per/page for 999 or less per month
- 4.2 cents per/page 1000-1999 per month
- 3.9 cents per/page 2000-4999 per month
- 3.4 cents per/page 5000-9999 per month
- 3.1 cents per/page 10,000 or greater per month
Free Installation if you act quickly.
*The ChartMaker® Medical Suite eFaxing Module monthly fee is based on the total faxes sent and received. Monthly rates are based upon the total monthly completed volume for each calendar month of both inbound and outbound faxes. You can cancel the service with 30 days written notice to STI. Requires Microsoft Windows 10 (or above) for PCs and laptops, and Windows Server 2012R2 (or above) for servers.*
- Advanced security and encryption that adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule for HIAA-compliant faxing.
- Complete audit trail and activity log on every fax for full HIPAA compliance.
- Set staff access, permission, and security settings.
- Easily fax notes, records, reports, and any other data from the ChartMaker® Medical Suite.
- Easily import faxes into a patient’s chart in the ChartMaker® Medical Suite.
- Electronically fax documents from any non-ChartMaker application (i.e., MS Office programs, email, web browsers, PACS systems, in-house lab results, and any other medical devices or systems that can print).
- Assign multiple fax numbers to a single practice account allowing each practice location to have their own fax number.
- Port existing fax numbers for better continuity with other healthcare providers.
- Redact sensitive information prior sending out faxes.
- Customizable fax cover sheets, with the additional ability to send to multiple recipients at the same time with individualized cover sheet messages.