Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
By using Dragon® Medical Practice Edition, clinicians—including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers—can efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. It is designed and priced especially for smaller practices, to help clinicians accelerate adoption of their chosen EHR.
Using Dragon Medical Practice Edition ensures clinicians document care more completely and ‘in their own words.’ Clinicians using an EHR powered by Dragon Medical experience substantially greater satisfaction than clinicians who use the EHR without Dragon Medical
Dragon Medical is only available for current ChartMaker® Medical Suite clients
- Over 20% more accurate than previous versions—and over 60% more accurate than non-medical Dragon
- Medical vocabularies. Includes vocabularies for over 90 medical specialty and sub-specialties.
- Regional accent support. Accented speakers get higher
‘out-of-the-box’ recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
- Dragon Medical template library. Includes library of macros
for standard notes and ‘medical normals’ by body system.
- Support higher quality and more complete documentation and increase coding levels
- Faster, more accurate response reduces time spent on
documentation, allowing clinicians to see more patients and increase practice revenue and profitability
Ready for Dragon Medical Practice Edition?
Submit the following form to contact us for more information on
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.