You’re entitled to Up to $13,000, available for a limited time payable by New York State.
STI has always been committed to bringing you incredible service and providing value to your organization. In partnership with HealtheConnections, we have worked together to develop the required programs which will allow qualifying offices the opportunity to receive incentive funds from New York State’s Data Exchange Incentive Program (DEIP).
HealtheConnections is the NYS Regional Health Information Organization (RHIO) of the Central, Northern, Southern Tier, and Hudson Valley regions. It is a non-profit organization that is bringing patient medical records together electronically, safely, and securely to help you provide great care. Participation with HealtheConnections is FREE and more than 10,000 of your peers in 26 counties are already connected.
Because you’re an STI customer, the connection is immediate. You’ll be able to:
- – Enable Results Delivery to receive lab, radiology, and transcribed reports directly to your instance of STI/ChartMaker in your office
- – Receive image-enabled results (link to an image attached in the radiology report), which qualifies for transition of care with other community healthcare providers
- – Share data (CCDs) with HealtheConnections to enhance a patient’s consolidated health record and enable transition of care with other community healthcare providers
- – Retrieve patient summary data in a CCD from the health information exchange
- – Use of the Provider Portal that connects you to records locally and nationally, including the Veterans’ Administration, Department of Defense, and New York State Immunization System.
Right now, eligible organizations will receive up to $13,000 in State incentives simply by signing up and exchanging data. These State funds help offset the one-time STI Health Portal Connection Fee that covers interface implementation and training. Funding is limited and is first-come, first-serve so please don’t wait!
Contact HealtheConnections today to learn more about how your organization can benefit from these incentives and the HIE at email@example.com or calling 315-671-2241 x5. To learn more about STI/ChartMaker interface details and costs, reach out to Louise Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-488-1518 x2008.
The HIE works because providers like you understand the value of the right information, at the right time, and choose to participate in the exchange. Thank you for your efforts!