Please read the following instructions for assistance with your ChartMaker® Cloud Account. For additional assistance, contact us here.
Please following the instructions below if this is the first time setting up your Cloud Account. You may also watch our step-by-step video online.
1. Open your preferred web browser go to https://password.chartmakercloud.com
2. You will have 3 choices, if this is your first time or have not setup your account; you will need to start with My Account. Select My Account button and login using your Chartmakercloud login. If this is the first time, you will need to complete the wizard to setup your profile. Select Next to start.
3. Here you will set your email address, and select Add. You can enter more than one is needed. Select Next to continue
4. Next you need to setup your answers to your secret questions. You will be required to set a minimum of 3 questions. You can create your own personal questions in the dashboard once this wizard is complete and your account is setup. Select Next to continue.
6. Next you will need to change the password. Enter the temporary password and enter and confirm your new password and select Change. Select Close to complete
From here you can change your questions, your email address, and your password.
Please follow the instructions below to reset a forgotten password. You may also watch our step-by-step video online.
If your password has expired however, please follow the instructions here.
2. Select Forgot My Password.
NOTE: If your password expired then use My Account and it will walk you through how to change it.
3. Enter your username; you do not need the domain name chartmakercloud. Select Next.
4. Enter the answer to the question that you had set up. Select Next to continue.
5. Now you can change your password. On the right you must follow the password rules for passwords. Select Finish.
6. Select Close to complete the process.
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your account. You may also watch our step-by-step video online.
1. Open your preferred web browser go to https://password.chartmakercloud.com Select Unlock My Account.
2. Enter your username; you do not need the domain name chartmakercloud. Select Next.
3. Enter the answer to the question that you had set up. Select Finish to continue.
4. And Close.
You will receive a request to change your password every 90 days as a built-in security feature.
Each cloud account (chartmakercloud\user) has their own space in the cloud. If you are logged on at one computer in the exam room, it will close automatically when you log into a computer in the front office when you use the SAME chartmakercloud\user account
If you have chartmakercloud\userA logged into the front desk and chartmakercloud\userB in the exam room, you are still free to open Clinical under any user you want. In this case you CAN be logged into the clinical program in 2 rooms with the same username.
The chartmakercloud\user and the user for Clinical(the actual program) are 2 separate accounts.
You may add and/or disable users by using our Cloud User Request form here.