RCO for Medical and Surgical Centers Webinar
You are invited to attend a FREE 30 Minute Webinar to learn how STI can help you to increase collections, reduce costs, and receive FREE Cloud Based software to manage the financial health of your medical facility. See below for details.
The global health crisis has caused a considerable financial burden on the medical industry, and we can help. Revenue is down throughout the medical industry for a myriad of reasons including slow paying carriers, reduced utilization of services, to just finding people to work in your billing department. The key to the success of this approach is the sharing of ChartMaker Go’s cloud-based software technology (included at no charge if you qualify) by your staff and STI in a cooperative manner and the division of specialized and knowledgeable labor.
Your staff concentrates on issues that they do best such as appointment scheduling, patient registration, charge capture and most importantly, handling patient care issues and questions. STI’s RCM Division with experience in medical billing, insurance regulations and collecting takes over from that point forward to handle insurance processing with follow-up, appeals, patient billing, and payment posting. Take 30 minutes to attend this informative webinar to learn how we can help you to collect more and reduce your operating costs.
Learn More at one of our Webinars:
- August 17, 2022 @ 12:30PM (EST)
- September 21, 2022 @ 12:30PM (EST)
- October 19, 2022 @ 12:30PM (EST)
- November 9, 2022 @ 12:30PM (EST)
- December 14, 2022 @ 12:30PM (EST)
In this webinar you’ll learn about STI’s Products and Services for the Medical and Surgical Center Industry including:
- How STI Revenue Cycle Management can help your center to improve collections
- How to receive free cloud-based Practice Management and EMR solutions for your center
- How telemedicine can improve your productivity with virtual patient appointments
- How STI Managed Services Monitoring and IT hardware and installation services can benefit your center
- How to reduce the possibility of a Ransomware attack to your center
- How to provide more time for your staff to dedicate to patients rather than payers
- How to automate patient eligibility checking, patient reminders, scanning, faxing, and telephone systems within your center
- Why IT automation needs to be part of your medical and surgical center strategy going forward