Chronic Care Management
Learn More About Our Chronic Care Management Solutions
STI has partnered with Signallamp Health to offer care management services for our clients and their patients.
When you enroll your patients into the Signallamp program, they will have access to a Registered Nurse who will assist you in managing their care plan. In addition to Medicare reimbursement, your office will also benefit from value-based care bonuses. Even more, this service is provided at no additional cost to you.
This partnership works as an extension to your practice and dedicates nurse resources to chronically-ill patients. In addition, this program builds on your current physician relationship to enhance patient care, engage the patient in their own good health and deliver better health outcomes. For physicians, this program can potentially improve your MIPS performance score, and targets untapped sources of revenue, driving ancillary services, and helps your practices to prepare for changes in reimbursement that rewards value over volume.
With this partnership, we hope…
- To help your patients lead a longer, healthier life
- To help educate your patients on how to better manage their conditions
- To keep your patients independent
- To help identify complications that can lead to hospitalization before they happen
How Your Patients Benefit:
- Dedicated Nurse Care Manager
- Personalized Instruction from the doctor to the patient
- Advice on medications
- Enhanced coordination of care for providers
- Connections to community resources
- Answers to patient questions
What else can this partnership do for you?
- Support Your Patients During Care Transitions
- Provider outreach to the most vulnerable patients
- A resource to make sense of discharge instructions
- Medication reconciliation
- Reduce unnecessary ED visits
- Signallamp’s Care Management Will Help Your Practice Transition to Value-Based Care
Chronic Care Management (CCM) Overview : Chronic Care Management (CCM) consists of the non-face-to-face, billable services provided to Medicare beneficiaries who have multiple (two or more), chronic conditions. These services include communication with the patient and other treating health professionals for care coordination (both electronically and by phone), medication management, and being more accessible to patients and other care providers. Its base code 99490 requires a patient’s consent, at least 20 minutes with the patient on the phone, the creation and maintenance of a CCM Care Plan and all documentation in the EHR. There are additional CCM codes for Complex Patients (incidents of exacerbations) and Behavioral Health CCM. 99490 can be billed once per month. CCM is supported by traditional Medicare and most Advantage plans.