The ChartMaker® Health Portal is operated and maintained by STI Computer Services, Inc. and acts as a central conduit for managing information that flows between STI's software at your office and external service vendors.
This includes the secure, encrypted, and efficient transmission of data between your ChartMaker® modules and various vendors.
- Drug & Allergy Interactions
- Transmission of data to and from Health Information Exchange networks
- Lab, Hospital, RHIO, and Instrumentation/Device Interfaces
- State Immunization Databases Interface
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) repositories
- Transmission of data to and from ChartMaker® Patient Portal
- Transmission of data to and from the SureScripts network
- Pharmacy Benefit Eligibility (Drug Plan Verification)
- Prescription Formulary Information
- Patient Medication History
- Electronic Prescription Ordering and Electronic Prescription Refill Requests
- Secure, encrypted, and efficient transmission of data between your office and external service vendors