Announcing the Release of STI’s MIPS Dashboard!
Did you know that STI has ranked in the top 15% of all EHR vendors in Meaningful Use Attestations for 2016?
This emphasizes the success and ease-of-use of our Meaningful Use dashboard and we are continuing to ensure your success in the new CMS MIPS program with an even more sophisticated, yet simply designed MIPS Dashboard. STI is committed to helping clinicians succeed within value based healthcare by helping our clients navigate the maze of requirements brought on by the recently introduced MACRA rule.
Our new MIPS Dashboard features the following:
• Calculate your scores in the four MIPS categories (Quality, Advancing Care Information, Clinical Practice Improvement Activities, and Cost)
• Calculate your MIPS Composite Score to keep you on track
• Calculate your MIPS score at the practice level
• Run a reconciliation report in order to correct any mistakes
• Generate a QRDA file to submit CQM data to CMS at the end of the reporting year
We’ve also partnered with a Qualified Registry (STI MIPS PRO) making available all 243 registry quality measures in an effort to serve all of our clients by providing the broadest range of quality measures for MIPS reporting. We look forward to your experience with the new MIPS Dashboard and helping you to succeed along the way.
Upgrade to ChartMaker Medical Suite version 6.2.2 now for the MIPS dashboard!
If you aren’t already a ChartMaker Clinical user, contact us now to get started.
Learn about more new features in our Release Highlights.